'' Let us Bee there for you ! '' - Company Message
My Blog

Obama Care I need answers !!!!!!!

Still have many questions regarding the Affordable Care Act and how it affects you and your family. Your not the only one many of  us have many questions. The Good news is we have answers to some of those questions you have..

The health exchanges are now open, and its enrollment time don't be the one left behind. Find out now what you and your family can do today to take advantage of this Affordable Care Act.

How long do I really have to sign up for Obama care ? Well there are really 2 very important dates to keep in mind December 15, 2013 which is the date you will need to sign up if you want your coverage to begin January 1, 2014. The next very important date is February 15, 2014 this is the last day you can get coverage and avoid being liable for a penalty for not having insurance. So what is the penalty for you not having insurance ? The maximum penalty for not having insurance for the entire year is $95 or one percent of your taxable income. Either way you will be penalize so lets avoid this penalty by going to www.healthcare.gov and get started in finding coverage. Or start by checking with your home care or home health provider to find out what your options are. The open enrollment period actually will run until the end of March 2014. However you may still have to pay a penalty while filing your taxes in 2015 for the 2014 year for not having coverage by the February date.

So whats the cost of insurance and will subsides help pay for it ?
Whether you go through healthcare.gov or maybe your state is running their own site one of the things you will find is information on cost. Plug in your estimated annual income for the year 2014 and it will give you an idea of how much of a subsidy you may be eligible for. For incomes ranging from 11, 000 and 45, 000 for an individual, and 23, 000 to 94, 000 for a family of four. You may be eligible for help with paying for you premiums. There are also various online calculators you can use including a subsidy calculator . These calculators should tell you if you might be eligible for Medicaid. Medicaid coverage are for those individuals with very low income, no income, and usually is free.

What does the Affordable Care Act mean for seniors ? The health insurance exchange are for people under the age 65. They're not for seniors who have Medicare or Medicaid the exchanges do not see Medicare prescription drug coverage or supplemental coverage. October 15, is the start of Medicare's open season, this open season runs until December 7. During this time, Medicare patients can join or change there drug or health plans. This is not Obama Care however, so if you're a medicare patient go to Medicare.gov for more information. If your a Texas Choice Senior and Pediatric Service client your care coordinator may have already. Or will be assisting you step by step with understanding all Medicare and Medicaid concerns you may have.

How does the Affordable Care Act work for children ? Children with complex chronic and terminal conditions who can be cared for at home. Depending on the child's parents income level can only determine how much coverage will cost or how much of a subsidy you can receive to help pay for the insurance coverage.It all depends what state your in and the income level. The Affordable Care Act will dramatically improve access to health insurance for many children. The Affordable Care Act provides the opportunity to reach many more children from all backgrounds. Children aged younger than 19 years can no longer be denied health insurance coverage because of preexisting conditions. Families can choose a pediatrician as their child's primary physician. We here at Texas Choice Senior and Pediatric Services will work with our clients to make sure you understand all benefits pertaining to your child's needs.

Will the Affordable Care Act be helpful for those veterans who have served our country ? As a veteran who has served our country. If you are enrolled in any of the VA's programs than you have coverage under the standards of the health care law. Such programs as the Veteran's health care program, Civilian Health and Medical program ( CHAMPVA), and the Spina bifida health care program. As a veteran receiving home care from Texas Choice Senior and Pediatric Services we will go over all benefits with you including assisting with getting the proper benefits for you. For more information on veteran benefits assistance you can visit www.va.gov/healthbenefits for more information.

Hopefully I was able to answer if not all but many of the important questions you have about the Affordable Care Act. Our duty here and Texas Choice Senior and Pediatric Services is to make sure all of our clients are full aware of all there benefits and any health care expectations.

Have a happy healthy day !!!!

29 Comments to Obama Care I need answers !!!!!!! :

Comments RSS
Online Sportwetten on Saturday, July 26, 2014 7:57 AM
Haben sie zahlen ausgeben die Gesamt Gesamt schnell und , dass eine Mindestbetrag Aufhebens oder sie neigen sie dazu, sie eine Neigung zu ziehen ziehen oder noch schlimmer noch noch ; nicht zahlen aus in der mindestens ? Why Not Find Out More Du wirst in der Lage sein, Wette riesigen Dollar und sein bestimmte dass die Gewinne finden werden sehen, seinen Weg in Ihr Bankkonto Bankkonto durch ueber die verschiedenen Entzugs Techniken verfuegbar sowie in a rechtzeitige Thema

Noten und Quoten Fussball on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 4:18 PM
Unabhaengig von Egal die Tatsache, dass das Haus Allgemeinen ( sehr gut !Unabhaengig von Egal, der Punkt, dass das Haus das Haus Allgemeinen ( effektiv !

Online Sportwetten on Thursday, August 14, 2014 6:43 AM
Moderne Tag Werktag Buchmacher wie weit verbreitet jederzeit im Netz und es gibt viele diverse Internet-Websites charakteristisch a large Vielzahl Sie fuer alle Anzahl der diverse Aktivitaeten . Du fast sicher viel mehr bezueglich Ihrer Haushalt Gruppe Teile die lokalen Community Geschenke erhebliche Verzeichnis Zu Haushalt Team , Verzeichnis das ist sicherlich nicht geteilt werden kann zusammen mit dem Nation .

telicando marafecco on Thursday, October 30, 2014 4:18 PM
Es ist einfach keine Mangel von Wetten Veranstaltungsorte um teilzunehmen in im Netz Leichtathletik Wetten. Die Wahrheit ist , die Einfuehrung von Online erhoeht Transaktionen ueber Ihre komplette planet von im Internet .

telicando marafecco on Thursday, November 20, 2014 4:39 PM
Diese erhoeht verbessert Ihre Gewinne a signifikanten Betrag . telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco

telicando marafecco on Thursday, November 20, 2014 6:54 PM
Waehrend Wann moeglicherweise versorgen Sie mit a wenig Bit der Vorteil , sie koennten sehr leicht drop flach da des Mutter Natur des Gluecksspiels. telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco

réplicas de relojes on Saturday, November 29, 2014 7:56 AM
Sollten Sie Sie haben zu Wette ueber home Gruppe ? réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes

réplicas de relojes on Saturday, November 29, 2014 10:08 AM
Seine fast praktisch schwierig um Ziel . réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes

Yu Luscombe on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 1:32 PM
If a professional has a knack for?

Refugio Higham on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 2:03 PM
The utilization of professional?

Filiberto Pizarro on Wednesday, November 04, 2015 11:09 AM
solution which may go well with you ?

Flora Egan on Friday, November 13, 2015 7:17 AM
the market to choose?

Josiah Hauth on Friday, November 13, 2015 8:13 AM
house skilled person?

Anonymous on Wednesday, May 15, 2019 1:05 AM
d

tableclothsfactory on Sunday, June 02, 2019 9:07 PM
Obama Care I need answers !!!!!!!

wholesale eyelashes on Tuesday, June 04, 2019 5:26 AM
Obama Care I need answers !!!!!!!

446 on Wednesday, July 24, 2019 5:17 AM
65456

Three Links on Tuesday, August 20, 2019 9:41 PM
Thanks for sharing helpful information, I really like your all post. I will bookmark your blog for future updates.

heavy haul companies on Thursday, August 29, 2019 8:53 PM
I needed to thank you for this extraordinary read!! I unquestionably getting a charge out of each and every piece of it I have you bookmarked to look at new stuff you post.

step deck on Thursday, August 29, 2019 8:55 PM
This is my first time visit here. From the tons of comments on your articles,I guess I am not only one having all the enjoyment right here!

Certus Trading Reviews on Friday, August 30, 2019 1:28 AM
The educational programs offered by Certus Trading Reviews include courses on stocks and bonds, as well as options and commodities trading. Founder Matt Choi is a Chartered Market Technician with 17 years experience as a trader.

vintage shop london on Saturday, August 31, 2019 12:02 AM
A look at the decline in one player video games in favor of PvP multiplayer. And what the single player fans can do about it.

Lillian R. Price on Saturday, August 31, 2019 1:42 AM
So, attain all these skills for making your company more better and the best than the others. You can also follow some successful business Leader like Arviv.Arviv is an Entrepreneur & Investor from Canada and President at Will-Power Management Inc CLIK HERE .

Resin Bound Gravel on Saturday, August 31, 2019 9:49 PM
whats up, this weekend is delightful for me, by means of now this era i'm analyzing this big informative article right here at my habitat.

wholesale cell phone parts on Tuesday, October 01, 2019 5:20 AM
I wanted to thanks for this notable proper to apply!! I really loved all tiny little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your web site to test out the introduced belongings you pronounce.

minneapolis wordpress expert on Saturday, October 05, 2019 2:10 AM
Really decent post. I just discovered your weblog and needed to say that I have truly delighted in searching your blog entries. After all I'll be subscribing to your food and I trust you compose again soon!

houseboat holidays nsw on Monday, October 07, 2019 11:08 PM
I am all that much satisfied with the substance you have said. I needed to thank you for this extraordinary article.

louer voiture agadir on Tuesday, October 08, 2019 2:06 AM

heavy haul trucking company on Tuesday, October 22, 2019 5:21 AM
Please let me know if you’re looking for a article writer for your site. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d absolutely love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please send me an email if interested. Thank you!